Vacuum OvenPioneers in the industry, we offer vacuum oven from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 40,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Chamber Volume||Minimum 28 liters|
|Voltage||220-230 V AC|
|Vacuum Range||0 to 0.1 MPa|
|Dimensions||12" Width (W) x 16" Depth (D) x 12" Height (H)|
|Fluctuation||+/- 0.1 deg C / 100 deg C|
|Variation||+/- 4 deg C / 100 deg C|
|Temperature Range||5 deg C above ambient temperature to 250 deg C|
|Digital Timer||1 minute to 99 hours 59 minute, delayed ON / OFF|
is with a wide temperature range can be used for various test applications. It separates solvents form solution without using high temperature drying & for drying solvent with high boiling points under efficient vacuum to make drying easy.Specifications
- Nozzle size (mm): Vacuum Ø 10 and Vent Ø 10
- Microprocessor PID Control / Auto tuning / Calibration.
- Over temperature limit protection / Door opening alarm.
- Digital LED display with best resolution with touch key pads
- RS-232 interface.
- Separate vacuum and vent ports: the narrow vent line controls the vacuum rate and inert
- Tight gasket seal and push-button touch.
- Block type heater to distribute heat evenly from the chamber exterior to the anodized.
- Heat tempered spring load glass door to ensure tight vacuum seal and convenient for continues monitoring of sample.
- Moderate size oven with user friendly all –in-one control panel.
- 3 mm thick plate shelve – 02 nos will be provided along with the unit